Samsung Deals List - Expire 12/31/2021
- Save up to 30% on Samsung Certified Re-Newed phones.
- Buy any Jet Stick and get 30% off on Cube Air Purifer
- Buy on Samsung.com and enjoy, 21 day product trial, free returns & delivery, and 0% APR financing with $0 down on select products
- Buy a Certified Renewed Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra and get a free pair of Buds2, starting from $300 with trade-in
- Buy a Certified Renewed Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and get a free pair of Buds+, starting from $250 with trade-in.
- Bundle and save up to $300 on select soundbars
- Get 33% off on Jetbot Mop
- Get a free pair of the latest Galaxy Buds2 with purchase of any Certified Re-newed Galaxy S20 5G. Now from $300 with eligible trade-in
More Samsung Deals
- Get the Galaxy S20+ starting at $499.99 with eligible trade-in.
- Thank you, first responders! Take up to 30% off all Samsung.com purchases
- Shop the latest electronics deals direct from Samsung
- Samsung Military Discount Program
- Students and educators get up to 30% off with Samsung's Education Discount Program
- Up to 30% Off | First Responders Discount on Phones, TVs & More!
- Buy Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and get up to $600 credit with the highest online instant trade-in values.
Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities, and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into five business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group, and Joongang Group.
Notable Samsung industrial affiliates include Samsung Electronics (the world’s largest information technology company, consumer electronics maker and chipmaker measured by 2017 revenues), Samsung Heavy Industries (the world’s 2nd largest shipbuilder measured by 2010 revenues), and Samsung Engineering and Samsung C&T Corporation (respectively the world’s 13th and 36th largest construction companies). Other notable subsidiaries include Samsung Life Insurance (the world’s 14th largest life insurance company), Samsung Everland (operator of Everland Resort, the oldest theme park in South Korea) and Cheil Worldwide (the world’s 15th largest advertising agency, as measured by 2012 revenues).